What happens when I join the Chamber?
Membership consultants will meet with you to discuss your membership goals and how the Chamber can support you.
The Chamber can help you:
- Network. Chamber networking helps you develop effective relationships, and meet the right people to grow your business.
- Influence. Make your voice heard in business. Chamber members are regularly invited to give feedback on policy that impacts business. The Chamber’s industry forums help shape the Central Florida business climate.
- Learn. Chamber educational events and seminars teach new skills, expand your perspective and introduce ideas that will help grow your business.
The Central Florida Disability Chamber provides services to the entire of the State of Florida.
What we do
- Meet with entrepreneurs with disabilities
- Establish business relationships in the community
- Establish a nationwide network of organizations with a similar purpose
- Provide much needed business resources specifically written for future entrepreneurs.
- Provide seminars on hot topics such as social media networking and technologies to support your business.
- Provide networking opportunities and invite entrepreneurs with disabilities to learn about success stories through the CFDC and to meet with potential investors or sponsors.
Our role at the Central Florida Disabilities Chamber:
Support entrepreneurs through all stages of business development, including:
- Identifying potential business concepts
- Conducting market research and assessing feasibility studies
- Determining potential funding sources
Work with customers to:
- Determine if self-employment is a viable option
- Identify other funding sources
- Educate customer & team members about self-employment
- Initial Meeting
- Discuss advantages & disadvantages of both self- and wage-employment
- Consider potential team membership & supports
- Answer questions related to self employment
- Determine if self employment seems a viable option
- Business Concept