The Central Florida Disability Chamber provides services to the entire of the State of Florida.
What we do
- Meet with entrepreneurs with disabilities
- Establish business relationships in the community
- Establish a nationwide network of organizations with a similar purpose
- Provide much needed business resources specifically written for future entrepreneurs.
- Provide seminars on hot topics such as social media networking and technologies to support your business.
- Provide networking opportunities and invite entrepreneurs with disabilities to learn about success stories through the CFDC and to meet with potential investors or sponsors.
- Marketing and advertising packages for your start up business (cost rate)
Our role at the Central Florida Disabilities Chamber:
Support entrepreneurs through all stages of business development, including:
- Identifying potential business concepts
- Conducting market research and assessing feasibility studies
- Developing necessary business financials
- Determining potential funding sources
Work with customers to:
- Determine if self-employment is a viable option
- Assess business concepts identified by customers
- Assess existing business plans (and provide support necessary to improve or develop further)
- Identify other funding sources
- Educate customer & team members about self-employment
- Initial Meeting
- Discuss advantages & disadvantages of both self- and wage-employment
- Consider potential team membership & supports
- Answer questions related to self employment
- Determine if self employment seems a viable option
- Business Concept
- Person-Centered Planning
- PCP Discovery/exploration process & action planning
- Identification of team members
- Identification of potential business concepts
- Researching potential business concepts